NIOS Registration 2021
– PC : My Result Plus
The Registration process for the National Institute of Open Schooling, NIOS 2021 has started. The candidates can now register for the Vocational and D.El.Ed courses from the official website of NIOS- nios.ac.in. The registration is for the Public Exam 2021, October- November cycle. The candidates can find more details on the official site.
The candidates must note that those who are interested in the registration are required to do so by 20th November 2021. The exam conducting body will not accept any registration after the given deadline. However, the candidates can register from 21st November to 25th November with a late fee of INR 100 per subject/module and from 26th November to 30th November with a consolidated late fee of INR 1500 per learner.
NIOS Registration 2021: Know the Steps to Apply
The candidates are required to follow the simple steps written below for NIOS Registration 2021.
- Go to the official website of NIOS at nios.ac.in.
- A homepage will be displayed, click on the link which mentions, “Registration for Vocational, D.El.Ed courses.’
- The candidates are required to first register themselves and then log in by using the credentials like email addresses and passwords.
- Fill in the application form with the necessary details and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and click on the Submit button.
- The confirmation page will appear on the screen. Download and keep a hard copy of the confirmation page for future needs.
The exam authorities have not announced the final dates for the exams of D.El.Ed and vocational programs but it’s expected to be conducted in the month of December 2021 or January 2022. The candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for more such updates and detailed information related to NIOS Registration 2021.