– PC : My Result Plus
Indian Institute of Management, IIM Ahmedabad is to close the registrations for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021 today, September 15. The online computer-based (CBT) admission test is scheduled to be held on November 28, 2021. The application process is being conducted by the IIM Ahmedabad in the online mode through the official website – iimcat.ac.in.
The CAT 2021 registration had been commenced on August 04 and will conclude today, on September 15, 2021. The candidates who hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA, from a recognised University or educational institution are eligible to apply for the exam. Aspiring candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready before filling the CAT application 2021 form.
The Institute will conduct the Common Admission Test-2021 online at 158 cities across the country. The exam paper will consist of MCQ and non-MCQs.
IIM CAT 2021 Important Dates:
Start date for CAT 2021 registration
August 04, 2021
Last date to fill CAT exam 2021 registration from
September 15, 2021
Edit window for CAT 2021
Fourth week of September 2021
|Admit card release date||October 27, 2021|
CAT 2021 exam
November 28, 2021
IIM CAT 2021: Revised Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with “promotion/pass” instead of “award of marks” certificates can enter the “Promotion or Pass” option in the application form.
- The candidates can complete & submit the CAT2021 application form despite the requirements of minimum eligibility criteria.
- Final year students with “award” of marks in Bachelor’s program certificates can also apply.
IIM CAT 2021: Application Fees
Category-wise application fee for the IIM Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021;
- General category candidates’ have to pay a sum of Rs. 2,200 as the application fee.
- SC, ST and PwD candidates’ have to pay a sum of Rs.1,100 as the application fee.
IIM CAT 2021: How to fill the application form?
- Login to Official Website: Firstly, candidates would be required to visit the official website i.e. iimcat.ac.in.
- Read Details: Candidates are suggested to thoroughly read the detailed information brochure such as; important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, etc.
- New Registration Process: Following ‘Step 2’, click on the new registration link and generate user id and password.
- Fill the Application: Now re-login through the generated user id and password to fill in the detailed application form and upload necessary documents.
- Application Fee: Submit the application fee and cross-check the application form.
- Print application: Candidates are advised to take print of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
To get more related updates candidates should visit the official website of the Indian Institute of Management, Indore
Official Website: iimcat.ac.in