CAT 2021 Registration
– PC : My Result Plus
Indian Institute of Management, IIM Ahmedabad is to conclude the registrations for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021 today, September 22, at 5 PM. Candidates who wish to appear for the CAT 2021 exam for admission to management courses can fill the online application through the official website – iimcat.ac.in.
Also, the candidates who have either partially completed the application form or have not yet submitted the application fee are hereby advised to complete their applications and submit them. In case a candidate fails to submit the application fee, their applicants will be rejected and their registrations will be forfeited automatically. The IIM Ahmedabad will conduct the CAT 2021 online computer-based (CBT) admission test on November 28, 2021.
Candidates are suggested to go through the CAT 2021 information brochure to check course details, eligibility criteria, CAT exam syllabus and other important details before filling the online application form. The candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA, from a recognised University or educational institution are eligible to apply for the exam.
IIM CAT 2021 Important Dates:
Start date for CAT 2021 registration
August 04, 2021
Last date to fill CAT exam 2021 registration from
September 22, 2021, at 5.00 pm
Edit window for CAT 2021
Fourth week of September 2021
|Admit card release date||October 27, 2021|
CAT 2021 exam
November 28, 2021
IIM CAT 2021: Revised Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with “promotion/pass” instead of “award of marks” certificates can enter the “Promotion or Pass” option in the application form.
- The candidates can complete & submit the CAT2021 application form despite the requirements of minimum eligibility criteria.
- Final year students with “award” of marks in Bachelor’s program certificates can also apply.
IIM CAT 2021: Application Fees
Category-wise application fee for the IIM Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021;
- For General category candidates’ – Rs. 2,200
- For SC, ST and PwD candidates’ – Rs.1,100
CAT Exam 2021: How to Fill the Application Form
- Visit the CAT official website on iimcat.ac.in.
- A homepage will be displayed, click the link named ‘New Candidate Registration.’
- Enter the details and create the credentials for login.
- Generate the OTP using the registered E-Mail address.
- Login using the credentials like application number, date of birth, and password.
- Fill the CAT application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Select any six cities for the exam as per the preference.
- Make the fee payment of the application form and click on the submit button.
- Download the confirmation page for future reference.
CAT Exam 2021 Application Form: Click Here