– PC : My Result Plus
The Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering, GATE 2022 registration with late fee ends today, on October 07. The candidates who have not yet applied for the GATE 2022 examination can register through the official website – gate.iitkgp.ac.in. The application process with late fee was commenced on October 01.
The candidates can apply for the entrance exam by paying a late fee of Rs. 500/- till 7th October 2021. The IIT Kharagpur has scheduled to conduct the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering – 2022 on 5th, 6th,12th and13th February 2022. The candidates can go through the details provided here and apply with the help of the direct link mentioned below.
GATE 2022 Important Dates
|GATE 2022 online registration process Start Date||Thursday||02nd September 2021|
|Last date for the online registration process||Thursday||30th September 2021|
|Last date for online registration with late fee of Rs. 500/-||Thursday||7th October 2021|
|GATE 2022 form correction facility window start date||Tuesday||26th October 2021|
|Last date to edit/ modify details in GATE application form||Monday||1st November 2021|
|Admit Card will be available for download||Monday||3rd January 2021|
|GATE 2022 Entrance Examination Date & Time|
Forenoon: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (Tentative)
Afternoon: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (Tentative)
|5th February 2022|
6th February 2022
12th February 2022
13th February 2022
GATE 2022 Application Fee
- For candidates belonging to ST/SC/PwD/Female category – INR 750.
- For all other candidates – 1500.
Gate 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates in pursuing the third year or higher year of their undergraduate course is eligible for appearing in GATE 2022 exam.
- The eligibility criteria for GATE exam is relaxed from ongoing 10+2+4 (minimum) to ongoing 10+2+3 (minimum).
GATE 2022 Age Limit
There is no fixed age limit to appear for the GATE 2022 examination.
GATE 2022 List of Documents Required
- Educational certificate
- Any one photo ID proof from Aadhar, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID and Driving License
- Caste Category and PWD Certificate
- Passport size photograph and signature of the candidate
GATE 2022: How to fill online application form
- Visit the official website of GATE 2022 at gate.iitkgp.ac.in.
- Select the desired programme and click on the ‘Registration Link’.
- Register by providing required credentials and upload necessary documents.
- Cross check the details provided and submit the application fee.
- Take a print out of the confirmation page for further use.