– PC : My Result Plus
The Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) 2022 application with late fee is to conclude today, on November 16, 2021. The IIT Bombay has opened the the application window with a late fee of Rs 500/- from November 12 to 16, 2021. The application form is available online on the official website of Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Bombay at ceed.iitb.ac.in.
Candidates who wish to appear for the CEED 2022 entrance examination for admission to M.Des. courses can apply online from the official website at ceed.iitb.ac.in. The authorities have conducted the application process with regular fee from September 9 to October 10, 2021. By qualifying CEED 2022 examination a candidate will become eligible for admission to Master of Design (MDes) programmes offered by IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati,IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur, IIT Roorkee and IIITDM Jabalpur and PhD programmes at several IITs and design schools. Candidates should note that the admitting institutes may conduct further tests and/or interviews for the final selection/ admission.
CEED 2022 Important Dates
|Start date for Online Registration||September 9, 2021|
|Last date for Online Registration with regular fee||October 10, 2021|
|Online Registration with late fee||October 11 to 17, 2021|
|CEED 2022 Admit Card release date||January 8, 2022|
|CEED 2022 Exam Date||January 23, 2022 (Sunday)|
09:00 am to 12:00 noon
|Release of Draft Answer Key for Part-A||January 25, 2022|
|Last date of uploading challenges against draft answer key for Part-A||January 27, 2022, 05:00pm|
|Release of CEED 2022 Final Answer Key for Part-A||January 31, 2022|
|CEED 2022 Result declaration date||Mar 08, 2022|
CEED 2022 – How to fill online application form?
New User Registration and Log in
- Candidates will be required to visit the official website CEED 2022 at ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Read the detailed information brochure such as; important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, etc.
- Now find and click on the new registration link and generate user id and password.
Online Application and Document Upload
- Re-login using the registered id & password and feed in the detailed application form and upload necessary documents.
- Candidates are advised to recheck the application details carefully before proceeding for fee payment.
Pay Application Fee and Print Confirmation Page
- Pay the application fee – Rs.1600 for all women candidates/ Rs.1600 for (SC/ST/PwD) candidates/ Rs.3200 for all other candidates.
- Candidates are advised to take print of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website – www.ceed.iitb.ac.in/2022