CBSE Term-1 Board Exam
– PC : My Result Plus
The Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE is all set to conduct the term 1 examination for class 10 and 12 candidates. The term 1 board exam for the 10th class is scheduled to be conducted from 30th November to 11th December and the major papers for class 12 candidates will be conducted from 1st December to 22nd December. If students receive any kind of information related to the exam, they should verify its authenticity from the official website of the board- cbse.gov.in.
The Term 1 Exams will be conducted by the board in a Multiple-Choice Question, MCQ format. The exam will be held in the candidate’s own school. As per the official notification, the examinees are required to fill the OMR sheets with a pen as the examination would be conducted in an offline mode. The candidates can check the official notice released by CBSE for more detailed information.
Exam Pattern & Details
- The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- Reading time for the candidates has been increased to 20 minutes.
- The exam will start at 11.30 am.
- The candidates will be given a separate sheet at the examination centre for rough work.
- Practical examinations will be held in schools till 23rd December.
- There will be no external examiner for practical assessment and schools will conduct the examination along with the concerned school teacher.
Exam Day Guidelines
- The candidates are required to follow all the COVID-19 guidelines issued by the board.
- The candidates must reach the exam venue at least 1 hour prior to the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates are required to carry the admit card to appear for the examination.
- Candidates need to carry a blue or black ballpoint pen for filling the responses on the OMR sheet. The candidates should note that the use of pencil will be treated as use of unfair means.
- The candidates should not bring mobile phones, electronic devices, headphones and other electronic gadgets to the examination hall.