– PC : My Result Plus
The application process for APSET 2021 without any late fee is to conclude today (September 13), by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. The Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test, APSET 2021 is scheduled to be October 31. The admit card for the same will be issued by the varsity on October 22, 2021.
Further, the application form with a late fee (Rs. 1,000+Registration Fee) will be available on the website till September 21. Aspiring candidates who have not yet filled the application form can apply for the State Eligibility Test through the official website i.e. apset.net.in. The application process without late fee was started on August 11 and will conclude on September 13, 2021. Andhra University conducts the State Eligibility Test for recruitment to the post of Lecturer and Assistant Professors.
APSET 2021 Important Dates
4th August 2021
Commencement of Submission of Online Applications
11th August 2021
Last date for Submission of Online Applications Without Late Fee (Only Registration Fee)
13th September 2021
With a Late fee of Rs. 1,000+Registration Fee
21st September 2021
With a Late fee of Rs. 2,000+Registration Fee
28th September 2021
With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000+Registration Fee (Examination centre at Visakhapatnam only)
08th October 2021
Downloading of APSET Hall Ticket
22nd October 2021
APSET 2021 Exam Date
31st October 2021
APSET 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who have secured a minimum of 55% marks (without rounding off) in their Master’s degree or equivalent exam from any university/college that is recognized by UGC are eligible to apply for the state eligibility test.
- While candidates belonging to reserved categories such as OBC (non-creamy layer)/SC/ST/PwD are eligible to apply if they have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate in their Master’s degree or equivalent exam.
APSET 2021 Application Fee
- For General and EWS categories – Rs. 1,200/-
- For B.C. category – Rs. 1,000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender – Rs. 700/-
APSET 2021: Simple steps to fill online application
Step 1: Firstly, visit the official website of APSET i.e. apset.net.in.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Registration’ tab available on the top of the homepage.
Step 3: Read the detailed instructions and proceed to fill the application form.
Step 4: Candidates are advised to cross check the application details after that pay the application fee.
Step 5: Now submit the application form and download the confirmation page for future use.
Important Note –
- Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile number once submitted cannot be changed.
- Candidates’ registered Mobile number may be used to send SMS communication.
- Register email id, registration number and password are the important credentials for further uses.