AFCAT 1 Recruitment 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
Indian Air Force, IAF is conducting the registration process for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) – 01/2022 Batch. As per the official updates, the registration process for AFCAT 01/2022 Batch this week, on Thursday, December 30. The candidates who wish to appear for the AFCAT 1 2022 can fill the online application through the official website at afcat.cdac.in. A total of 317 posts of Flying Branch, Ground Duty (Technical & Non -Technical) is to be filled through this recruitment drive. Candidates will be selected for AFCAT 01/2022 Batch on the basis of their performance in AFCAT written test, and the Personality test.
AFCAT 01/2022 Batch Important Date:
AFCAT 01/2022 Application form
December 01, 2021
Last date to apply for AFCAT 01/2022
December 30, 2021
To be notified
AFCAT 01/2022 Vacancy Details
213/23F/SSC/M & W
Ground Duty (Technical)
212/23T/PC/102 AEC/ M 212/23T/SSC/ 102AEC/ M & W
AE(L) : PC-19, SSC-76
AE(M) : PC-07, SSC-27
Ground Duty (Non -Technical)
Admin: PC -10, SSC-41
NCC Special Entry
213/23F/PC/M and 213/23F/SSC/M & W
10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC
AFCAT 01/2022 Batch Eligibility Criteria:
● Graduation with a minimum of 3 years degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks is required.
● For Flying Branch, a minimum of 60% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level is a must and NCC Air Wing Senior Division “C” Certificate.
● Or BE/B Tech degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 60%.
● Candidates applying for AFCAT-01 2022 must be below the age of 25 years.
● Candidates must be unmarried at the time of filling the application.
- Flying Branch (AFCAT & NCC Entry): 20 – 24 years as of January 1, 2023.
- Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical): 20 – 26 years as of January 1, 2023.
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT
AFCAT 01/2022 Syllabus
English: 300 Marks
Sentence completion/filling in of correct word
Antonyms and testing of vocabulary
Idioms and phrases
General Awareness: 300 Marks
Numerical Ability: 300 Marks
Time and work
Profit and loss
Ratio and proportion and simple interest
Time and distance (trains, boats, and streams)
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: 300 Marks
Verbal skills and spatial ability