MPSC SSE Exam 2021
– PC : My Result Plus
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited applications for Group-C Services Combined Examination 2021. A total of 900 posts of Industry Inspector, Deputy Inspector, Technical Assistant, Tax Assistant and Clerk-Typist is to be filled through this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for the MPSC Group C Recruitment 2021-22 through the official website mpsconline.gov.in. As per the official statement under Advt. No. 269/2021, the MPSC Group C preliminary examination 2021 is scheduled to be held on April 3, 2022. The selection of a candidate will be based on the basis of the preliminary exam, main exam and interview.
MPSC Group C Exam 2021 Important Dates
Start date to fill online application – December 22, 2021
Last date to fill online application – January 11, 2022
MPSC Group C preliminary exam 2021 date – April 3, 2022
MPSC Group C Exam 2021 Vacancy Details
Name of Post – Industry Inspector
No. of Post – 103
Name of Post – Deputy Inspector
No. of Post – 114
Name of Post – Technical Assistant
No. of Post – 14
Name of Post – Tax Assistant
No. of Post – 117
Name of Post – Clerk-Typist (Marathi)
No. of Post – 473
Name of Post – Clerk-Typist (English)
No. of Post – 79
MPSC Group C Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification – Candidate must possess Graduate/ Diploma Degree in the relevant discipline from the recognised university. Check official notification for post wise eligibility details.
Age Limit (age relaxation available) – 18 to 38 Years.
MPSC Group C Exam 2021 Application Fee
Open category candidates have to pay Rs 395 as an application fee. While the unreserved category candidates have to pay Rs 294 as an application fee.
MPSC Group C Exam 2021 How to Apply
- Candidates would be required to visit the official website of MPSC at mpsconline.gov.in
- Find and click on the link that says Maharashtra Group-C Services Combined Examination 2021 Notification
- Read the official notification carefully and proceed to fill the application form
- Enter the details as instructed and upload necessary documents in the prescribed format
- Pay the application fee and cross check the application details
- Submit the MPSC Group C application form and download the confirmation page for further references.
MPSC Group C Exam 2021 Selection Process
Selection will be based on the preliminary exam, main exam and interview.
Official Notification – mpsc.gov.in