NFR Recruitment 2021
– PC : My Result Plus
The North-East Frontier Railway is to conclude the application process for GDMO & Ophthalmologist Recruitment 2021 on May 10. The applications are invited online at the NFR’s official website, nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Eligible candidates can go through the detailed notification and fill the online application form.
NFR is conducting the recruitment examination to fill 11 vacancies. Selection will be based on Interview scheduled to be held on May 11, 2021, from 11.00 am.
NFR Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Posts: Ophthalmologist (Specialist)
No. of Vacancy: 01
Pay Scale: 95,000/- P.M.
No. of Vacancy: 10
Pay Scale: 75,000/- P.M.
NFR Recruitment 2021 Important Dates:
Start date of online application form: May 03, 2021
Last date for application form submission: May 10, 2021
Criteria for Eligibility:
● Specialist: The applicant must have a minimum of an MBBS degree and a Postgraduate Degree/ Diploma in the relevant subject/field as a Specialist, as well as be recognised by the Indian Medical Council.
● GDMO: The applicant must have a minimum MBBS pass degree from an Indian Medical Council-accredited institution, or a valid registration certificate from any of India’s state Medical Councils after completing a one-year mandatory internship.
- As of May 1, 2021, the candidate’s age limit does not exceed 53 years.
- As of May 1, 2021, retired doctors must not be older than 67 years old.
● At the time of joining, selected applicants must present the original certificate, pension payment order, service certificate, and last pay certificate, as well as attested copies of all certificates.
● Additionally, the vacancies can change at any time during the engagement due to Administrative Requirements.