AP EAPCET 2021
– PC : My Result Plus
The AP EAPCET phase 1 seat allotment result is to release today (November 16) by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The candidates who successfully registered for the web counselling can check the result from the official website- eapcet-sche.aptonline.in. The candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of the options exercised, merit rank and category.
The candidates are required to enter the login id, admit card number, date of birth and password to access the first round seat allotment result from the official login portal of AP EAPCET (EAMCET). The candidates who have secured the merit in the round 1 seat allotment list will be required to report through Self-reporting system by online and at the allotted colleges from 16th November to 20th November.
Candidates should note that if they failed to report through self-reporting and reporting at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats. The candidates can find more details from the official website.
AP EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 phase 1 seat allotment result: How to check
The candidates are required to follow the below mentioned steps to check the seat allotment result.
- Go to the AP EAPCET official website at eapcet-sche.aptonline.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link named ‘AP EAPCET phase 1 seat allotment result.’
- It will redirect to the login page, now enter required credentials and click on the submit button.
- The AP EAPCET seat allotment letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details printed on the allotment pdf and download it.
- Take few printouts of the same for future use.
The candidates who had successfully registered for the AP EAPCET counselling 2021 were provided the facility to enter options between 2nd November and 5th November 2021. The Department of Technical Education, DTE Andhra Pradesh is conducting admissions to the candidates into various Engineering and Pharmacy Courses who passed Intermediate or its equivalent and qualified in EAPCET (Engineering Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test).